Friday, January 16, 2015

Well work is OK lately ...

I've been wimping out about riding.  Its not totally a cop out because the yard still has icy patches and the horse pens still have snow so the field roads probably would too.  But if I had really wanted to ride it was not  unsafe for sane horses and I do put Sadie in the pretty sane category now.

But the weather has not been enticing and I just haven't felt deprived of vitamin H yet.   What I want is a vacation from sharing house with dad.  But I'm not going to go through all the work of finding a new place to live while feeling guilty every step for leaving him lonely.    Bummer that they moved the MRER convention to the bigger hotel last year and are keeping that again this year.   If it was the small hotel they used to use where MRER was the only group that would feel like a getaway but being in the big hotel with groups doing recreational marijuana vacations would be even yuckier to me than the stuffy house.    So I should get riding and haul out to some rides in Utah this spring.

Work has seemed pretty decent lately.  I've been getting a few important things done.  The new orbital scientist hire is giving me good suggestions and having him around is making me up my game.


No comments: