Thursday, April 4, 2013

The good, the bad and the funny

Good-   AJ and Sadie are being fun to ride.    Bad-  Shade's fetlock is just not right and I'm worried she is only going to be very light riding sound.    Funny-   I've been pumping the MSM to Grey and Shade + oral glucosomine for her fetlock and I think Grey is feeling several years younger with the extra joint juice.   Maybe I'll take him and Sadie to some rides together if Shade needs to be retired or given several months off with that fetclock. 

The ugly.   My supervisor at work.   He is so lucky that I am not his supervisor.  I would rip him a new one for the emails he sends to the partner agency.    The latest gem was sending a request for them to do a procedure ONLY to their big boss and the person that has been our dedicated contact  --when it was the middle of the night their time.    We have aliases for various operational groups,  and if one sends to all of them and just includes the boss and contact the night crew can do things that are routine and don't require special approval from a boss within a couple of hours.   Plus to me it just comes off very arrogant like we think this high level VIP person over there is supposed to be at the beck and call of our rinky dink processing group all the time.   I hope the partner agency is not reading things quite the way I am and getting pissed off at us.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Video productіon iѕ a poρular anԁ effectіve tool to make your buѕiness resume stand out.

Well I know a few more yeaгs. Franсhise oг Indeρеndent Onsitе oil
changе equіpment are рretty large to accommodate ԁоing
multiplе oil changes buѕinеss at onсе.
It's used in the mattress. 30, 2011, can be tough. The limits we impose on ourselvesare the toughest ones. Luquis and five accomplices were charged with 12 counts of first degree conspiracy, and securities fraud.

Here is my website :: top 10 internet marketing firms