Monday, July 13, 2015

arghh. Perhaps mostly I should have made time to ride this weekend

If I had known it would rain Saturday night I would have skipped spraying weeds and maybe gotten Sadie out for a ride but thought it would go around us.  

I was >< close to a toddler level meltdown over stupid trying to switch insurance today.   I may yet punt and stay with my old company.  I really dislike feeling like I've been bait and switched and the jump in premiums is very much feeling like that.  "oops- but oh we have to have same liability and UM coverage as your dad has and that + being on group policy with his vehicles versus just you adds over 200 to the quote from Friday"  Seriously that is fucked up shit.    I do not want to hope we are both accident free for 3 years and I can start getting 25% of the premiums back.    Which would put me just a little below what P charges if they don't jack up the rates more and more as dad ages.

I do hate to say thanks but no after calling and taking so much of the lady agents time and supposedly P pushes the commie agenda politically but dayum it is really annoying to leave cheaper rates and known great service in event of an accident.   I probably will have to use a different company so I'm not charged for the very senior driver.  I should not have to be when he has his own vehicles and insurance on them.



No comments: