Thursday, September 26, 2024

I did not do a flyer, and it was a very thin group at Dad's memorial.

 But it was nice.   Sis and I went to the hunting area Dad loved to spread his ashes as he had wanted.  It was a pretty good trip.   Big Blue was acting kind of sick.  I have to take it somewhere to get serviced, make sure they change the fuel filter and have them check the injectors, and if they can check the computer,  I think at least part of the issue was the stupid computer for the automatic transmission was trying to run in too high a gear up the hills.  I did make up eastbound Vail pass with using the manual over-ride to run it in 3rd gear instead of letting it try to pick what gear to run in.  

I took both Tanza and Taj up there because Tanza skinned his knee last week and I didn't want to ask the neighbor kids to feed him his antibiotic in grain.  Ended up riding Tanza and leading Taj to start and then swapping to riding Taj when it felt like Tanza was stumbling extra.   I got into the scrub with no clear trail riding Taj and he was a rock star for picking his way through decent spots and being willing to just go through thicker brush when I asked him to.  

I am being so lazy work wise today.   I have to snap out of it and tackle the orbit stuff or the boss may mess up what I think is working pretty decently for the post processing.  

No comments: